lunes, 13 de abril de 2015

Monday 13th April





Hello class!! How are you? I hope you're fine after the weekend and with lots of energy to go on working!!


Last class we were working with THE FIVE SENSES. I have to admit that you did a very good job, I'm very happy! You also brought very good homework and you got many points. Along with the senses we revised the verb CAN, although you knew perfectly well. I can't believe it!!


We worked with more difficult worksheets that others you had completed before, so I'm very proud. We saw things like these:


  • I CAN SMELL with my nose
  • I CAN SEE with my eyes
  • I CAN TASTE with my tongue
  • I CAN HEAR  with my ears
  • I CAN TOUCH with my hands

We revised adjectives as well:
  • sweet
  • sour
  • awful
  • modern
  • elegant
  • loud
  • rough
  • amazing
  • terrible
and some more.


We also listened to some songs and we watched a video which explains about  the five senses. Here you are to watch again:






I have to say that you  did a really good job with our new project!! I'm very very happy. Last class we knew many interesting things about A. G. Bell and we saw a very original photograph! Next week we will know about Neil Armtrong, the first man who stepped on the Moon..... Adrian, do your best! I can't wait to see your job!


Remember to do your homework:complete the worksheet I gave you about the senses too finish this topic about the body. Don't forget, please, ok?









And let's say your points:

  1. Player 1: 27
  2. Player 2: 25
  3. Player 3: 25
  4. Player 4: 28
  5. Player 5: 29
  6. Player 6: 29
  7. Player 7: 27

That's all class. I hope you enjoy this week!

Be good, have fun, see you in class!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario