lunes, 2 de febrero de 2015

Monday 2nd February





Hello kids! How are you? I hope you're fine although some of you have been ill these days. You have visited the doctor and you have rested for a while, so I really hope you are ok now.  And... try to sleep well during the weekend... last class you were a bit tired.

Last class we did many many things. First of all we revised the new voc learned  in our previous session as:

  • classroom
  • teacher
  • book
  • board
  • pencil
  • glue
  • scissors
  • crayon
and some others. Very well done!




Also we completed listening activities at the time we introduced the  English possessive adjectives; we listened to things like this:
  • her hat
  • our bikes
  • their dog
  • my window
after some more activities you will know perfectly! You'll see; and also we were practising  with: 


Please, have a look in case you don't understand, ok?

Remember to complete the worksheet I gave you for homework. You have to write sentences telling me about your school day, saying the things you do and the time, too, ok? as  the examples we saw in class

  • I start school at nine o'clock
  • I finish school at two o'clock
  • I have a shower at quarter past seven
  • I have dinner at half past nine
And as many as you can.

Now to finish your points:

  1. Player 1: /
  2. Player 2: 16
  3. Player 3: 21
  4. Player 4: 23
  5. Player 5: 22
  6. Player 6: 25
  7. Player 7: 23
That's all. As Pablo was ill and couldn't come to class this week we had no Dragon... next week, ok?

Be good, have fun, see you in class!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario