jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2014

Monday 15th December




Hello class!! How are you? Ready for Christmas?? I'm sure you are after these months working so hard!! I hope you spend a really good time with family and friends and enjoy these special celebrations.

Last class we had a good time; we made some crafts, we took some photographs and we sang and dance a very nice Christmas carol. I'm really proud; you did very very well.

Then you received your marks and we knew who was the winner of our Olimpic Games: This tern the winner is Pablo... but Adrian was only 3 points less... The second term is looking interesting!


And to finish here you have this special gift. I hope you like.





And that's all this term... I really wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy happy 2015

Be good, have fun, see you in class... next year!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario